Through the promotion of the principles and practices of good industrial relations the Industrial Relations Solutions Centre is geared towards resolving workplace conflict among Employers and Workers.
This Centre helps clients identify problems, clarify perspectives and concerns while reaching durable and mutually satisfactory agreements.It also protects the right to justice for Employers by providing high quality dispute resolution and Industrial Relations services.
The IR Solution Centre offers numerous services a few of which are listed hereunder:
- Industrial Relations Audit
- Representation at the Industrial Court and Ministry of Labour
- Industrial Relations Retainer
- Collective Bargaining
- Representation at Meetings with Trade Unions
- Mentorship in Practical Industrial Relations Experience
- Review of Policy Manuals
- Presentation of Policy Manuals
- Education and Sensitization of Management and Staff on Industrial Relation Issues
- Daily Support Services for your company’s Industrial Relations needs
For Industrial Relations Solutions, please call 675-5873, 638-6463, 638-9394, 675-9388, 674-2368, fax numbers 675-4866, 675-6026